Leaving Keauhou Bay, snorkel two locations including the Captain Cook Monument. Experience the beautiful coastal views along the way.
Morning Dolphin and Whale Watch, and Two Snorkel Sites – Kealakekua Bay and Honaunau Bay
Two tours in one!
- Departure Times: 8:00 a.m.
- Please arrive at least 30 minutes prior to departure time to find parking and check in.
- Duration: 3 hours
- Snorkel equipment
- Flotation aids
- Fruit platter, snacks, and beverages
- Adult (10 years and older)
- Child (Ages 4-9 years old)
- Private Charter (up to 6 pax)
After your 7:45 am check-in at the Keauhou Bay Small Boat Harbor, this small-group tour (6 passengers max) departs for our 3 hour morning snorkel adventure! It includes watching for wild dolphins and whales, a coastal exploration with historical and cultural info, and snorkeling at two historical sites by the “Place of Refuge” and Captain Cook Monument. Fresh Fruit Platter along with chips, juice and water provided.
PLEASE NOTE: A Hawaii state law to protect dolphins now bans swimming with dolphins.